3rd International Conference of Human Rights Defense International (HRDI), addressing the Human Rights concerns of Indian Diaspora is being organised at the Constitution Club of India, New Delhi on 10th January, 2013 (Thursday), 1.30 PM onwords.
The Conference is being supported by GOPIO and other organisations committed to the concerns of Indian Diaspora around the world. The organizing Committee of the conference invites the supporters and defenders of Human Rights concerns of Indian Diaspora to join the conference and provide support to Indian Diaspora which is suffering in silence in many countries around the world.
HRDI also invites papers on the subject which would be read over and circulated during the conference. The papers would also be published on the website of HRDI and other organisations supporting the conference.
To know more about the conference kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the following persons for further details:-
1. Rajesh Gogna, Advocate, Secretary General, HRDI,
L-01123718929, 011-23738929, M-09911222251, Eemail@example.com
2. Mukesh Aggarwal, International Coordinator, HRDI
M- 9811415799, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gauri Shankar Gupta, Conference Coordinator,
4. Dr. Inder Mohan Kapahi, Vice-President, HRDI
5. Gopal Aggarwal, Vice-President, HRDI
6. Dr. Amarjiva Lochan, Head Research & Academics, HRDI